You can finance the purchase of unimproved property or raw land at attractive rates through HealthCom FCU.
The following guidelines apply:
- Land loans will be processed and administered by the Credit Union, with the assistance of an attorney for all closings.
- Loans will be granted only on unimproved property or raw land.
- Maximum loan amount is 80% of the appraised value up to $50,000, located in the State of Georgia.
- The member will pay all closing costs.
- An appraisal will be obtained for land loan closings, along with a title search and title insurance. A security deed will be completed and filed for all land loans.
Please contact us for more information on loans. Click here for rates and terms on HealthCom FCU loans.